<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7750181298121032172?origin\x3dhttps://madamesalsa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Another Night in Paradise...
Profile

Hi I'm Salsa
Do whatever you want, be whatever you want...

Archives

• February 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

SKETS Project Webstore
Bali Based Designer Webstore

every one step
Tuesday, 1 February 2011

starting something big from a small step.

It's maybe the only thing I should do at the moment. everything that happened in life is a lesson that means something, even if it wasn't anything.

I just realized how I love doing something that interest me, and I am sure that someday it will be successful even it's not easy to do it. It's the real drug of my everyday's life.

BTW, I share a link you should check. a fashion web of a Japanese designer living in Bali, Maai, with her brain child of line : www.q-heart.com


0 Comments:

0 Post comments






Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


Tagboard