<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7750181298121032172?origin\x3dhttps://madamesalsa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Another Night in Paradise...
Profile

Hi I'm Salsa
Do whatever you want, be whatever you want...

Archives

• February 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

SKETS Project Webstore
Bali Based Designer Webstore

Christmas Giveaway! Yay!
Saturday, 4 December 2010

Hi Girls!

How are you with this freezing weather? I might have something to cheer up and warm your day. I have a giveaway for you!

It's very easy to do it!

1. Write an article about Christmas gift ideas
2. Mention one (or more) of Skets Project accessories in one of your ideas. You can get the pictures from http://www.sketsproject.com/?cat=12
3. Like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/sketsproject and twitter page @sketsproject


4. Post your link to our facebook page so that many others can see and follow your post and of course, comment to your post!
5. The winner will be the one who has the most comments on 5pm 8 dec 2010, Wednesday.
6. Sadly, this is only for bloggers who live in the UK :(

I have 2 silver earrings I brought from Bali for your xmas accessories :)

Good luck and thank you for following my giveaway!

Love,
Salsa xxxxxxx
http://www.sketsproject.com
http://madamesalsa.blogspot.com
madame_salsa@hotmail.com


1 Comments:

Hi.. its me.. Jacob..

By Anonymous Jacobian, at 10 December 2010 at 02:30  

1 Post comments






Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


Tagboard