<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7750181298121032172?origin\x3dhttps://madamesalsa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Another Night in Paradise...
Profile

Hi I'm Salsa
Do whatever you want, be whatever you want...

Archives

• February 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

SKETS Project Webstore
Bali Based Designer Webstore

I'm your old friend
Thursday, 4 November 2010

It's kinda long since my last update. Things happen, the latest news was me and N both agreed to plan our marriage. It's kinda awkward since I don't look like I'm excited. I was excited, since I tried so hard to bring him into this decision, but now I feel like afraid to have new life, as I will move to UK permanently if we get married later.

Other things also happened, as I now don't know where I must take my step to. I don't know what I shall do or I should be interested. I am numb. Maybe I will enter to another phase...

Maybe....


0 Comments:

0 Post comments






Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


Tagboard