<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7750181298121032172?origin\x3dhttps://madamesalsa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Another Night in Paradise...
Profile

Hi I'm Salsa
Do whatever you want, be whatever you want...

Archives

• February 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

SKETS Project Webstore
Bali Based Designer Webstore

The change
Tuesday, 16 November 2010

If you ask me what I have learned so far by operating this fashion website, my only answer is :

I wouldn't buy anything produced for mass.


I learned that mass production is another way of imperialism, another way of keeping the third world countries poor, so that the third world countries will be dependent to the developed countries for export demand. If they're dependent, the developed country will be controlling everything including freedom of speech, education, and human rights.


0 Comments:

0 Post comments






Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


Tagboard