<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7750181298121032172?origin\x3dhttps://madamesalsa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Another Night in Paradise...
Profile

Hi I'm Salsa
Do whatever you want, be whatever you want...

Archives

• February 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

SKETS Project Webstore
Bali Based Designer Webstore

Why Top Shop?
Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Really, I am curious.

I have gone blogwalking for the past weeks, all blogs (especially Indonesian bloggers) always mentioning Topshop as their fave shop. I am really curious with this, why Top Shop?

In UK, Well, all I can say, Top Shop does bring affordable high fashion clothes, but still it's expensive, and I think they've just done well with the store visual merchandising and marketing at the end.

I didnt say i dont like. I dont mind actually, just curious.

Pardon my curiosity.


0 Comments:

0 Post comments






Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


Tagboard