<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7750181298121032172?origin\x3dhttps://madamesalsa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Another Night in Paradise...
Profile

Hi I'm Salsa
Do whatever you want, be whatever you want...

Archives

• February 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

SKETS Project Webstore
Bali Based Designer Webstore

Pursuing Dream
Friday, 17 September 2010

I know that life is hard, but pursuing your dream is much harder. I did everything from scratch, and I dont have big capital neither previous experience in this kind of business. But what have made me excited is to see my goal maybe 5-10 years in the future.

My goal is to inspire people to fight for their life


so guys,

Skets Project is Bali fashion online shop with low capital, I know that I dont have big money to make the shop look as it's best, but I do hope one day it can be meaningful for others.


0 Comments:

0 Post comments






Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


Tagboard